From: rom126 on
----- Thanks for responding Alan

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:46:47 -0700 (PDT), Globemaker
<alanfolmsbee(a)cabanova.com> wrote:

>Thank you for telling sci.crypt about the 3D prime number connexion. I
>hope you will show an image or video of the 3D shape. As an example of
>a simple equation shown in 3D, please see the Mandelbulb video of the
>3D Mandelbrot set:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDd8R0xlkNA&NR=1
>
>I did not understand your essay, but maybe you can write a new essay
>without repeating your old essay. If you do, please describe, in
>articulate sentences, your discoveries. If your claims are true, you
>are a genius.

The place to start is to recognize that Number is about quantity.
Assuming sums are d3 is as valid as assuming sums are d1 when
no explicit units are available.

I have a 3D presentation but decided that the pattern should be seen
first just as a data table so as not to mingle it with any proposed 3D shapes.

Stay tuned as I will release the full 3D model of the Lp data table.

I suggest you start with the inscribed pentagons that I have attached
along with a template to assemble a full Dodecahedron.

Notice that the d2 3 step sync of the decending pentagons
is the same as the 3step Lp data.

--
Regards from RD O'Meara