From: Katsuya Kobayashi on
Hi

Thanks Marco, and Also here is all Official program list.
http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201004_granada:info

Best,
Katsuya

--
* I recommend OpenOffice.org and ODF ! * :)
Katsuya Kobayashi ( http://www4.plala.or.jp/k21/ )
kynh at openoffice.org

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org