From: Daniel on
I apologize for the crosspost!! Just realized that I accidentally posted the original message in the
wrong group!!

Hi,

Very new to Silverlight and am having a bit of difficulty. Hopefully I can explain this correctly!

I have a databound accordion. In each of my accordion.itemtemplates I have bound some textboxes and
set them to read only. Then, I place a button after the textboxes for the user to "Edit" the
information in each textbox. Basically: accordion.itemtemplate -> stackpanel -> bound textbox ->
button.

I can capture the button click without a problem. However, when the user clicks the button, I need
to determine what accordion item is selected, find all the textboxes, and set each textbox to read
only = false. Have been banging my head trying to figure this out!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

TIA,

Daniel

Posted with NewsLeecher v4.0 Beta 4