From: Emece on
Hi.

I have a worksheet where I want to show only some of the formulas used in
it. That is why, instead of using the option "Show formulas" from the
formulas Tab, I insert a ' before the = in the cells I want to see the
formula.

But when I want to show results once again, in order no to look for each
formula in which I added the ', I use the Find and Replace Option. In Find I
specify '= and leave in blank the Replace option. But Excel shows me the
following message: "Excel cannot find the data you are searching for".

Cannot figure out the correct way of doing it...

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards,
Emece.-
From: Tom-S on
Try using " instead of '.

Alternatively, you switch between making formulas visible and formula
results visible by using Ctrl + `

Regards,

Tom

From: Gord Dibben on
To add a space at left of selected cells thus showing formulas.

Sub Add_Space()
Dim R As Range
Dim thisrng As Range
Set thisrng = Range(ActiveCell.Address & "," & Selection.Address)
For Each R In thisrng
R.Formula = " " & R.Formula
Next
End Sub