From: mattg on
I'm starting a similar project however this is a "running total" spreadsheet.
I will be comparing the data in "myrange" with several different columns
that will be added to each week.

This week the comparison would be with "D" and "P" next week there will be
another column. All columns will have the title "Route Number(s)".

Here is what I have so far:

With lastperiod

'Find the last used column
myrange = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Columns.Count
ActiveSheet.Cells(1, myrange + 2).Select

'paste the info
ActiveSheet.Paste

'start checking for duplicate route numbers
Dim rngToSearch As Range
Dim rngToFind As Range
Dim rngFound As Range
Dim rng As Range