From: Mr. Arnold on
gerry wrote:
> "Mr. Arnold" <Arnold(a)Arnold.com> wrote in message
ssion?

> Sure I do - I also see the unnecessary complexity, jumble and
> innefficiency - do you ?

> Personally I try not to mix linq query syntax with & lambda expressions
> whenever possible - KISS.

<yawn>

Opinions are a dime a dozen and everyone has an opinion including you.

You got out line with your smart mouth out the gate.

You should have posted to the OP and not me, as I could care less about
what's on your mind.

You need to stay out of my sight. Does anything else need to be said here?
From: gerry on
lol - come back when you get out of your teens

From: Mr. Arnold on
gerry wrote:
> lol - come back when you get out of your teens

You get out of your baby years.

Why don't you stop trolling me boy? You are of no importance to me. So,
go play in heavy street traffic and get ran over.
From: gerry on
I am truly sorry, obviously you have some issues.

From: Mr. Arnold on
gerry wrote:
> I am truly sorry, obviously you have some issues.

Yeah, you are sorry that's for sure. And the issue is with you boy
running your mouth and getting in people's face with your take on things.

Who cares as to what you think? You are nobody.

Now, I am going <plank> you boy that's a soft logical <plonk>, because I
have to eyeball a *clown* like you.

<bye>