From: sebastico on
Hello
Excel 2003
I have a sheet with six columns with 700 rows each with text. I have to red
all rows to find a word and copy and paste in the same cell of column b. This
is really heavy task and the risk of error is a problem. I 'm looking for a
code to do this task.

I have been trying the code from Ron de Bruin I found in this forum but when
I run the code this message is displayed:
Run-time error :1004:
Application defined or object defined error
I am learning VBA, I don't know hot to fix the error.

Your help is welcome

First I have been trying the search with in one column

I have a Sheet with 6 columns (F,G,H,I) with 700 rows.
I need a code to do this:
1. Read F:1 if find the word Apple, Then copy and paste the word in cell B:1
2. Go to F:2 if find the word Apple, Then copy and paste the word in cell B:2
3. Same until F700

If possible do the same application in Columns G, H, I