From: Katsuya Kobayashi on
Hi Marco,

I can't join this time, but it's useful for me and live as like as my
last ODF plugfest in Orvieto. I'll tell this to JA project and my
colleagues.

Thanks!
Katsuya

--
* I recommend OpenOffice.org and ODF ! * :)
Katsuya Kobayashi ( http://www4.plala.or.jp/k21/ )
kynh at openoffice.org

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org