From: Winfield Hill on
Fascinating flexible jumper ops on the live feed from
Boa Deep C - ROV 2. A second ROV can be seen monitoring
from the other side, but I can't find its live feed.

http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=9033572&contentId=7062605

flexible jumper -- Google is your friend,
http://www.google.com/search?q=flexible+jumper+oil

--
Thanks,
- Win
From: Winfield Hill on
Winfield Hill wrote...

> Fascinating flexible jumper ops on the live feed from
> Boa Deep C - ROV 2. A second ROV can be seen monitoring
> from the other side, but I can't find its live feed.
>
> http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=9033572&contentId=7062605
>
> flexible jumper -- Google is your friend,
> http://www.google.com/search?q=flexible+jumper+oil

That's apparently a 6" line with a strain-relief section,
they're hooking up, to a manifold I suppose. The main
collecting top cap is still going, live feed continuing
from Skandi ROV 2.

--
Thanks,
- Win
From: Winfield Hill on
Winfield Hill wrote...

> Winfield Hill wrote...
>>
>> Fascinating flexible jumper ops on the live feed from
>> Boa Deep C - ROV 2. A second ROV can be seen monitoring
>> from the other side, but I can't find its live feed.
>>
>> http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=9033572&contentId=7062605
>>
>> flexible jumper -- Google is your friend,
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=flexible+jumper+oil
>
> That's apparently a 6" line with a strain-relief section,
> they're hooking up, to a manifold I suppose. The main
> collecting top cap is still going, live feed continuing
> from Skandi - ROV 2.

If I try to get more than two BP live feeds running at
once, FireFox crashes.

--
Thanks,
- Win
From: Pieyed Piper on
On 28 Jun 2010 13:07:09 -0700, Winfield Hill
<Winfield_member(a)newsguy.com> wrote:

>Winfield Hill wrote...
>>
>> Winfield Hill wrote...
>>>
>>> Fascinating flexible jumper ops on the live feed from
>>> Boa Deep C - ROV 2. A second ROV can be seen monitoring
>>> from the other side, but I can't find its live feed.
>>>
>>> http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=9033572&contentId=7062605
>>>
>>> flexible jumper -- Google is your friend,
>>> http://www.google.com/search?q=flexible+jumper+oil
>>
>> That's apparently a 6" line with a strain-relief section,
>> they're hooking up, to a manifold I suppose. The main
>> collecting top cap is still going, live feed continuing
>> from Skandi - ROV 2.
>
> If I try to get more than two BP live feeds running at
> once, FireFox crashes.

Try it in Exploder.
From: Kevin McMurtrie on
In article <i0at2u02srv(a)drn.newsguy.com>,
Winfield Hill <Winfield_member(a)newsguy.com> wrote:

> Fascinating flexible jumper ops on the live feed from
> Boa Deep C - ROV 2. A second ROV can be seen monitoring
> from the other side, but I can't find its live feed.
>
> http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=9033572&contentId=7062605
>
> flexible jumper -- Google is your friend,
> http://www.google.com/search?q=flexible+jumper+oil

Now you've gone and broken the internet. Top Google references for
"flexible jumper oil" are this posting.