From: dwake on
Is it possible to have a range of cells or an object float while scrolling.
From: Gary''s Student on
You can freeze rows or columns while scrolling by using:

Windows > Freeze panes
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003

From: dwake on
right, but I'm not looking to freeze cells, I'm looking at having a specific
range float while scrolling. I already have cells frozen for column heading
viewing, I also want to make a definition key visible while scrolling through
columns of data.

From: Tom Hutchins on
I don't think you make a range "float" stationary above the rest of the
workbook. You might try using New Window to open a second window of the same
workbook. In XL2007 it's in the Window section of the View ribbon. In earlier
versions it's on the Window menu. Then select View Side by Side (called
Compare Side by Side With before XL2007). One of the windows will have :1
added to the title bar; the other will have :2 added to its title. In XL2007
you can turn off synchronous scrolling, so that one window remains static
while you move around in the other. You can also freeze panes independently
in the two windows. Close either window to return to a normal view.

Hope this helps,

Hutch

From: Chip Pearson on

You can use the Camera tool.