From: Raymond W. on
I am wanting to create a floating text box in Excel 2003/2007 but am
currently stuck. The idea is that I will be able lock a text box with a few
bullet points in the top right of the screen and that it will remain visible
in that position regardless of where I scroll in the worksheet. Locking cells
instead, or using Headers/Footers is not an option here.

For this purpose, the text box has a name of "Box". I found this code online
(along with several other examples) and replaced the name of the text box
with my own, but could not get it (or any other example) to work. The
following example gives the error "Method or Data member not found" and
highlights ".Box"...

Any help would be appreciated.

Option Explicit

Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
With ActiveWindow.VisibleRange
Me.Box.Top = .Top
Me.Box.Right = .Right
End With
End Sub

From: ozgrid.com on
Place your TextBox on row 1 and freeze panes.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley