From: "CelebrityAccess" on
Dear Concert Industry Professional:
We are writing to ensure Billboard and CelebrityAccess are publishing your Box Office Scores!
If you are not currently reporting scores to us, than they are not being published weekly in the Billboard and CelebrityAccess publications. This email provides instructions on how to regularly report to us.
From ICM to The Agency Group – From AEG to Live Nation… thousands of promoters and other industry professionals are using these scores for talent buying/selling decisions. It is important to report your scores so that your venue/company does not miss opportunities and it is included with international distribution of this data.
There is no cost or subscription required to report your scores and to have your information published!
Please do one of the following to report your Box Office Scores.
Box Office Scores may be submitted in any format – (online reporting or email is preferred):
• Email scores to Boxoffice(a)celebrityaccess.com
• Submit scores online at http://www.celebrityaccess.com/update/index.php (Enter your Name, Company and email and choose the “Box Office” link.)
• Fax scores: 720-407-3977
If you do not use the online forms to submit data, please include the following data when emailing or faxing:
Headliner, Support Acts
Venue
City
State
Country
Province
Show Start Date
Show End Date
Gross Sales
Total Tickets Sold
Total Tickets Available
Number of Shows
Number of Sellouts
Ticket Prices
Promoter
If the show took place outside the USA or Canada scores may ONLY be submitted by email or fax. Our forms will not support international submissions.
* If you are already reporting scores to Billboard directly there is no need to duplicate this process.
We encourage you to set-up a regular reporting method so that your box office scores are always reported – possibly designating someone in the office with this role.
As always, if you have any questions or require assistance, please feel free to contact Melissa Kohn, Box Office Data Manager, at 860-596-5700 or boxoffice(a)celebrityaccess.com.
Melissa Kohn
Box Office Manager
CelebrityAccess / EventWire
860-536-5700 Office / 860-536-5713 Fax / 720-407-3977 Box Office Scores
PO Box 817, Stonington, CT 06378-0817
mkohn(a)celebrityaccess.com
http://www.celebrityaccess.com
CelebrityAccess is the leading source of live entertainment industry news and information including tour dates, venue profiles, box office data, artist representation, and detailed profiles on over 40,000 celebrities. CelebrityAccess is also the exclusive provider of tour dates and other information to Billboard, MTV, VH1, Microsoft Zune, CMT and the industry’s largest promoters.
Attention Artist Representatives:
Maximize exposure for your artist(s) – report your tour routings, box office revenues, press releases, and other information for immediate posting to http://www.celebrityaccess.com/update/index.php
Visit us at:
http://www.celebrityaccess.com - News and Information for the industry professional
http://www.celebrityaccess.com/encore - Free! Subscribe to the most widely distributed industry weekly eZine
http://www.boxofficenetwork.com - Venues/Promoters only! Report and view box office scores
http://www.gigtrak.com
CelebrityAccess has become an invaluable tool to me. Having the price, label, agent, manager, and biographical listings at your fingertips makes life easier by speeding up the buying process. I am able to get to the people that can make the event happen much more quickly. CelebrityAccess has become a part of my daily work routine. --Brad Ross-Director of Talent Buying/Walt Disney Attractions
CelebrityAccess is one of the most useful resources I have.. It consistently has the most up-to-date information on artists, their agents, managers, and record label contacts. In seconds, I can research every available contact, including official websites, for the most famous bands to the more obscure with ease. In this ever-changing business, it is important to have a resource like CelebrityAccess; because it is available on the internet, it is always more current than directories that are published annually. I use it daily. --Laura McGrath/Capitol Records
I have been amazed by the depth and accuracy of the information available here, as well as pleasantly surprised at how many of my jaded peers actually respond to emails so much better than they do to phone messages! --Bruce Houghton-President/Skyline Music
Read what more people are saying about CelebrityAccess at: http://www.celebrityaccess.com/rave_reviews.php