From: Luke on
I have a for-next loop, within which I want to check to see if a certain
condition is true. If it is true, I want to skip the rest that particular
iteration and move on to the next one in the loop. I tried code that looked
like the following, but it just gave me a "next without for" error:

For x = 1 to 11
If condition = true then
next x
End if
Next x

I want to do this without using a GoTo statement. Any suggestions?
From: Paul C on
There is no built in "Skip to next" function the only loop command available
is Exit For, which is not what you want.

A Goto is really the best option, but if you really do not want to use one
you can use an additional single loop with an Exit For like this.

For x = 1 To 11
For A = 1 To 1
'Condition Check
If Condition = True Then Exit For
'Do more stuff here if Condition=false
Next A
Next x

--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.

From: Ryan H on
Change the If...Then statement to False. If its, True it will go to the next
x. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below.

For x = 1 to 11
If condition = False then
next x
End if
Next x

--
Cheers,
Ryan

From: Luke on
Thanks. I'm not against GoTo's as such, but would rather not use them if
possible. But you're right - it does appear to be the best option in this
case.

From: Ryan H on
Correction.

For x = 1 to 11