From: William B. Lurie on
Long ago I set up for EN, DE, HU, and FR with the
access from toolbar. Haven't used them in a while,
and they don't seem to work now....the umlaut etcetera
just aren't there. Is there any way I can reload or
download these?
From: Jolly Polly on
William B. Lurie wrote:
> Long ago I set up for EN, DE, HU, and FR with the
> access from toolbar. Haven't used them in a while,
> and they don't seem to work now....the umlaut etcetera
> just aren't there. Is there any way I can reload or
> download these?

the umlaut etcetera - que?

perhaps this may help
Control Panel > Regional and Language Options
Languages tab > Details
settings tab > Add
then select the required languages,
press OK, OK, OK
Right click the taskbar > Toolbars > Languages (check)
From: William B. Lurie on
Jolly Polly wrote:
> William B. Lurie wrote:
>> Long ago I set up for EN, DE, HU, and FR with the
>> access from toolbar. Haven't used them in a while,
>> and they don't seem to work now....the umlaut etcetera
>> just aren't there. Is there any way I can reload or
>> download these?
>
> the umlaut etcetera - que?
>
> perhaps this may help
> Control Panel > Regional and Language Options
> Languages tab > Details
> settings tab > Add
> then select the required languages,
> press OK, OK, OK
> Right click the taskbar > Toolbars > Languages (check)

Thank you. I reset them and now all is well.