From: Mugdha on
Hi everyone.

I have protected my worksheet formulas from anyone to view.
Also I have protected my VBA code to view.
And I forgot a password. I need to change a code in VBA.
How can I crack these passwords
From: Mike H on
Hi,

The worksheet protection is relatively easy. have a look here

http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

The VBA password is more difficult and I've not seen any free progrms to do
it. I use this

http://www.lostpassword.com/vba.htm
--
Mike

question.

From: Bob I on
XLS files may be opened in OpenOffice Calc.