From: Bob Vance on

The problem is that I create my invoice/record from frmMain my main page but
to update my Invoice I have to do it from frmModifyClientinvoice, Is there a
way to code ot so if the first part fails it will move to the 2nd part?

recInvoice.Open "SELECT * FROM tblInvoice where InvoiceID=" &
Forms!frmMain!subfrmModifyInvoiceClient.Form!lstModify.value _
, CurrentProject.Connection, adOpenDynamic, adLockOptimistic
subShowInvoiceValues
subShowInvoiceDetailValues

recInvoice.Open "SELECT * FROM tblInvoice where InvoiceID=" &
Form_frmModifyInvoiceClient.lstModify.value _
, CurrentProject.Connection, adOpenDynamic, adLockOptimistic
subShowInvoiceValues
subShowInvoiceDetailValues

-------------------------------

If CurrentProject.AllForms("frmActiveHorses").IsLoaded = True Then
cbOwnerName.value = Form_frmActiveHorses.cboClient.value

If CurrentProject.AllForms("frmMain").IsLoaded = True Then
cbOwnerName.value = Form_frmMain.cboClient.value

--
Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob
MS Access 2007 accdb

From: De Jager on

"Bob Vance" <rjvance(a)ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

> The problem is that I create my invoice/record from frmMain my main page
> but to update my Invoice I have to do it from frmModifyClientinvoice, Is
> there a way to code ot so if the first part fails it will move to the 2nd
> part?
>
> recInvoice.Open "SELECT * FROM tblInvoice where InvoiceID=" &
> Forms!frmMain!subfrmModifyInvoiceClient.Form!lstModify.value _
> , CurrentProject.Connection, adOpenDynamic, adLockOptimistic
> subShowInvoiceValues
> subShowInvoiceDetailValues
>
> recInvoice.Open "SELECT * FROM tblInvoice where InvoiceID=" &
> Form_frmModifyInvoiceClient.lstModify.value _
> , CurrentProject.Connection, adOpenDynamic, adLockOptimistic
> subShowInvoiceValues
> subShowInvoiceDetailValues
>

> -------------------------------
>

> If CurrentProject.AllForms("frmActiveHorses").IsLoaded = True Then
> cbOwnerName.value = Form_frmActiveHorses.cboClient.value
>
> If CurrentProject.AllForms("frmMain").IsLoaded = True Then
> cbOwnerName.value = Form_frmMain.cboClient.value
>
> --
> Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob
> MS Access 2007 accdb
> Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3

Pages: 1
Prev: : MS-Access 2007
Next: como vc esta