From: Jwil on
Hello,

I've made some buttons to navigate between forms. All the forms are related
so I would like to stay on the current record that is being displayed when
moving between the forms. Can someone please help me with this? I've tried
the GoToRecord function and in the offset put =[Forms]![EntryForm].[Record
ID] but it says that the expression is the wrong data type.

Thank you
From: De Jager on