From: PeterM on
I have an AC2003 form which contains 6 charts on it. The charts are
relatively small. The user click on one of the charts and the form opens a
new form with that chart in full screen mode. They close the full screen
chart and then can select another chart to see the details of.

Depending on the system load, it can take up to 30 for all of the 6 small
charts to finish loading. My question is, is there a way to determine when
the last chart is done loading? I would like to display a "Please Wait"
message on the form to let the user know that once the final chart loads,
they can then make their selection.

I know that I can replace the 6 live charts with an image of the chart, but
the users want live charts displayed....go figure?

Thanks in advance for you help!