From: DavidC on
Is there any way to know if a FormView (in edit mode) has had changes to
textbox controls since the last postback? Thanks.
--
David
From: Mr. Arnold on
DavidC wrote:
> Is there any way to know if a FormView (in edit mode) has had changes to
> textbox controls since the last postback? Thanks.

I guess you can save the data to hidden fields and make a check that
way, what it was previously and what it currently in the text of the
control.
From: Andy O'Neill on

"DavidC" <dlchase(a)lifetimeinc.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to know if a FormView (in edit mode) has had changes to
> textbox controls since the last postback? Thanks.
> --
> David

You have two dictionaries available, oldvalues and newvalues.
You can iterate through and compare them.
There's even example code on msdn.
Google on formview oldvalues.