From: Pass-the-Reality on
In table A I have Paid_Amount which is stored as currency. In table B I have
Membership which is stored as a number long integer. In the query I have
PMPM:([Paid_Amount]/[Membership]) The query runs fine, but the data is a
long number. I then changed it to say
PMPM:FormatCurrency([Paid_Amount]/[Membership]) and I end up with $0.00 for
all my answers. What can I do?
From: ghetto_banjo on
well technically, Paid_Amount is being stored as Double or Decimal,
but being presented as currency. When you divide by an integer,
Access thinks you are "integer math"

the solution, is to convert the integer to a double before dividing:

PMPM: [Paid_Amount] / Cdbl([Membership])

From: KARL DEWEY on
PMPM:Format(([Paid_Amount]/[Membership]), "Currency")

--
Build a little, test a little.