From: Darren on
Heres what I have:
I have 1 sheet called TeamData and another sheet called MonthlyGain
I want to format cells on MonthlyGain dependent on the values of cells on
TeamData.
Cells on TeamData are either numbers or blank cells.

Heres the 1st cell and what I want it to do.

I want MonthlyGain!A7 to, if TeamData!C2="", turn the text to red.

I have tried the conditional formatting and setting my own formulae but it
doesn't work.

Any ideas would be appreciated and thankyou in advance.
From: Darren on
Got it figured.
I can't access cells from another sheet. I had to copy the needed cells from
TeamData onto MonthlyGain then reference them from there.

Pages: 1
Prev: Help file
Next: xlDialogPrint arguments