From: Tommy on
I'm currently working with a column of dates. Some of the dates are text and
some are numbers. The dates are in the following format 21/06/210
(mm/dd/yyyy). I used =isnumber() to verify cells. Half of the coulmn
resulted in false values.

I'm unable to format the dates to other formats, since some are text. Is
there anyway to change the column so that all dates are numbers vs. text,
thus allowing me to format them to other date formats???
From: Tommy on
Huber-

Thank you. One additional question-what if the date is 21/6/2010? How can
I change the formula you provided to use "/" "/" characters as dividers?

Thanks,

Tommy