From: nv77078 on
Everytime I visit a cell with a formula in a certain column of my worksheet
and press enter, that cell will only show the formula instead of the result.
Any idea on how to show the result back again for those cells?
Nancy
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
The cell is presumably formatted as text. Format as General (or Number) and
re-enter the formula.
--
David Biddulph

From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Try this…

Press CNTRL + TILDE key, whch is available above the Tab Key.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
That would work if it were all the formulae on the sheet which were being
displayed as formulae, but the wording of the OP suggested that the problem
was confined to one cell or one column, in which case it would sound more
likely to be due to the cell being formatted as text.
--
David Biddulph

From: nv77078 on
This worked, thank you!