From: Noodlenix on
Hi,
I want a formula that will just add up the total numbers and disregard the
negatives, is there a true value formula?
From: Mike H on
Hi,

Try this

=SUMIF(A1:A6,">0",A1:A6)
--
Mike

question.

From: T. Valko on
Try this...

=SUMIF(A1:A10,">0")

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Dave Peterson on
Do you want to ignore the negative values or ignore the negative sign?

If you want to just add the positive numbers:
=SumIf(a1:a10,">"&0)

If you want to add all the numbers, but ignore the sign:
=sumproduct(abs(a1:a10))

Noodlenix wrote:

> Hi,
> I want a formula that will just add up the total numbers and disregard the
> negatives, is there a true value formula?

--

Dave Peterson