From: Melissa on
What is the formula to display the number of months between 2 dates?

Thanks,
Melissa
From: Stefi on
Have a look at this site:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.aspx

--
Regards!
Stefi

From: Jarek Kujawa on
=DATEDIF(A1,B1,"m")

From: Melissa on
I forgot to mention I am using Excel 2000.
I used this formula: dateif(A3,A2,"m") and got a #NAME? result.
My dates are all in column A (in ascending order).

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
There is no function DATEIF, so that is why you got the #NAME? result.
Try DATEDIF.
--
David Biddulph