From: Carine on
Hi Mike,

Sorry to correct my mistake, the formula I used was
={IF(B2="BCD",AL7,MIN(IF($A$2:$A$5=A2,$C$2:$C$5)))}
I had used the array formula over it.

The reason why I was returned the date from BCD was becos' of my criteria
was set to "Name". Is there any way I can check the Name and also limit the
minimum date value to only those under Company "ABC"?

Thanks,
Carine

Pages: 1
Prev: Drop down list