From: liz25mc on
I need to create a formula that looks at cell P6 and if <> 0 does a
calculation, if P6 is equal to 0 it moves to cell Q6 and looks to see if it
is 0 or not, if not then it creates a calculation then onto cell R6 etc.
The calculation needs to be based on whatever the last cell is that is <>0.
P6 is the last cell <>0 then use that otherwise move to the next cell.
The formula needs to be applicable up to cell W6.
Thanks in advance!
From: T. Valko on
Ok, so if a cell <>0 does that mean it contains some number other than 0? If
so, are these numbers always positive?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Mike H on
Hi,

This returns the number for you to do the calculation on

=INDEX(P6:W6,MATCH(TRUE,INDEX((P6:W6<>0),0),0))
--
Mike

question.