From: User on
I'm planning an event and have an invitation list with several types of
invitations (i.e., complimentary, VIP, regular). This information (Name,
address, type of invitation, etc.) is stored on Sheet 1. On Sheet 2, I want
a list of just the complimentary invitations. Is there a formula that will
automatically add the entire record (name, address, type of invitation, etc.)
to Sheet 2 if it is a complimentary invitation?

The records will be sorted in several ways during the planning process (in
case that makes a difference). I also will add records until the day of the
event (which is why I want the formula--to avoid entering the information
multiple times).

Thanks
From: Teethless mama on
Pivot table is the easiest way to do.