From: Bigdaddykdk on
I want to formulate my worksheet without have to go row by row. Example:
=SUM(C4*0.5) =SUM(E4*15) =SUM(G4+F4+D4) =SUM(I4-H4)

I want to do this in every row. How do I do that?

From: Vics on
If you highlight all 4 cells then usr your cell/fill handle to copy them.

when you highlight some cells you get a black border around them, the bottom
right hand corner of this black border is a small black square, when you
hover your mouse over it your cursor will turn into a thin black cross. Just
click on this and drag down and it should copy all your formulas

Hope it helps

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
See your other message. No need to ask again.
--
David Biddulph