From: dpb on
dpb wrote:

> All you need to do is to either change the current OPEN statement from
> formatted write to stream ...

Realize I got sidetracked and didn't mention the "or" side of the
"either"...

Alternatively, if want to keep the existing output for possible human
consumption, add another OPEN to a different iounit for the stream output.

One could then add a flag and some logic around the write() statements
to skip them if not requested for production work yet keep them in the
code unmodified for special use.

The "quick 'n dirty" way would be to simply comment them out, of course,
but I won't mention such an expedient hack here... :)

From: Craig Powers on
baalzamon.moridin wrote:
> By the By do I need an actual editor for writing fortran....or can I
> use notepad and save it with the correct extension? Notepad opens the
> file and shows no encrypted segments?

Any text editor will do, but the better ones will have tools like syntax
highlighting that will make reading and understanding the code easier.
One option to consider is emacs... there is a Windows build available.