From: "Frank A. Greco" on
HI,

I'm running 8.0-RELEASE, amd64. The port installs fine as a package but
when I try to run gimp I get an error message that gegl 0.1.2 needs to
be updated to gegl 0.0.18. The description of the port says that gegl
0.1.2 is required, so I suspect that the problem is that app/sanity.c
didn't get updated. Whether that's the problem or not, any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Frank Greco

From: "Jeremy Messenger" on
On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 22:01:18 -0500, Frank A. Greco <fagreco(a)verizon.net>
wrote:

> HI,
>
> I'm running 8.0-RELEASE, amd64. The port installs fine as a package but
> when I try to run gimp I get an error message that gegl 0.1.2 needs to
> be updated to gegl 0.0.18. The description of the port says that gegl
> 0.1.2 is required, so I suspect that the problem is that app/sanity.c
> didn't get updated. Whether that's the problem or not, any help would be
> appreciated. Thanks.

I can't reproduce your problem. Do you have more than one gegl installed?
Maybe somehow old gegl files are still left in your system? Show us the
outputs of this:

# pkg_info -IX gegl
# ldconfig -r | grep gegl
# find /usr/local/lib -name \*gegl\*