From: Jonathan Feally on
Hello,
I'm not sure if it has come to your attention or not, and I'm not sure
if it is MySQL's fault or not, but when building mysql55-server from
ports WITH_NDB=yes, the man pages for the ndb are not valid targets,
thus it blows up. A quick edit of the Makefile to remove the ndb*.1
targets from man1_files variable lets it continue, but that is obviously
not the real solution.

Thanks,
-Jon

--
Scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner