From: Gunnar Steira Mikkelsen on
Hi!

I just migrated from 32bit FreeBSD to amd64 and realised that the
tightvnc-port wasnt supported.

A helpful guy called Tsurutani Naoki <turutani(a)scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
provided me some patches

http://barutan.s296.xrea.com/nocache/tightvnc139-amd64-20071010.diff.gz

and thightvnc did compile. Unfortunately Xvnc craches almost every day
so its almost useless for me.

Question: Will tightvnc be supported for amd64 FreeBSD in the near future?

I had no problems with 32bit FreeBSD so I am seriously considering going
back to 32bit, but its a bit of work to reinstall...

Gunnar S. Mikkelsen
Norway