From: "Derek Lee-Wo" on
Is anyone using the FreeImage graphics library within a wxWidgets application?

I'm looking for some guidance as to how to create a wxBitmap from a
FIBITMAP (and eventually to go the other way too)

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Robert Roebling on
Derek Lee-Wo wrote:

> Is anyone using the FreeImage graphics library within a wxWidgets application?
>
> I'm looking for some guidance as to how to create a wxBitmap from a
> FIBITMAP (and eventually to go the other way too)

I have no idea about the FreeImage library, but you will have
to use wxImage as an intermediate class and convert that to
wxBitmap and back (since wxBitmap is platform dependent and
very different for each platform).

Robert

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org