From: Bony Pony on
Hi all,
In VBA, is it possible to determine the address at which a sheet is locked?

I found a property activewindow.splithorizontal and splitvertical but they
give me double length integers. Anyone know how toconvert this int an
address?

Kind regards,
Bony

--
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand Binary
and those who don''t ..."
From: Mike H on
Hi,

You have an answer in your post in general questions
--
Mike

question.