From: Eirik on
Hello!

Recently we have been experiencing a problem with our accdb file.
We have a accdb wich is uses by some 10 computers all day. This is connected
to a sql server.

We get an error message saying that network connection was lost and all
functions in access stops working. The network seems fine on all other areas,
so it is just the accdb which loses connection.

We have recently innstalled Office 2007 SP2, but i cannot confirm that the
problem started just after we installed SP2.

In windows event log, on programs. We get an event which says
"Officelifeboatheang, P1 msaccess.exe P2........"

I am open for all suggestion to what i can check.

Pages: 1
Prev: Sample picture
Next: Sumproductlike in Access