From: Jay on
I've installed SQL Server 2008 SP1 (developer) on my machine (Windows XP)
and am having some issues with SSIS and SSRS - which is a pisser, cause
that's why I bought it.

MS will connect to databases and Analysis Services (whatever that is) just
fine, however, I get the following errors in SSIS & SSRS:

Reporting Services:

TITLE: Connect to Server
------------------------------
Cannot connect to JAY\MSSQL2008.

------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
The username or password is not valid or you do not have permission to
access this server. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.RSClient)
Integration Services:

TITLE: Connect to Server
------------------------------
Cannot connect to JAY.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Failed to retrieve data for this request.
(Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Sdk.Sfc)

For help, click:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&LinkId=20476

Connect to SSIS Service on machine "JAY" failed:
Error loading type library/DLL.