From: Mark Lawrence on
Gabriel Genellina wrote:
> En Fri, 12 Feb 2010 04:29:12 -0300, Arnaud Delobelle
> <arnodel(a)googlemail.com> escribi�:
>
>> I posted an example of a decorator that does just this in this thread a
>> couple of days ago:
>>
>> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2010-February/1235742.html
>
> Ouch! I didn't see your post, nor several other earlier posts in this
> thread. In fact, I thought mine was the *first* reply when I wrote it!

It's not just me then. I'm using Thunderbird on Windows Vista to view
the group via gmane, and notice the earlier parts of a thread can show
up hours or even days after the later ones. Would something who
understands these things be kind enough to explain why this happens, or
at least provide the keywords needed for google, as I haven't got a clue
where to start.