From: Steve_Karl on
This guy has a cool kit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BPpy1lLvys&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-ICXP6NZg&NR=1

From: Sue Morton on
Very cool. Almost as good as G'Bo's cocktail kit :-D
--
Sue Morton

From: Gerry Peters on
On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:50:26 +0000 (UTC), Glennbo
<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote:

>The killer robot "Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> grabbed the controls of
>the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> This guy has a cool kit.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BPpy1lLvys&feature=player_embedded
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-ICXP6NZg&NR=1
>
>"Futch" is cool. I got to see his "Synthaxe/Drumitar" up real close, and
>shake his hand. Victor Wooten and Bela Fleck were sitting at my table
>playing, and Roy was tethered to his rack of stuff so he couldn't get
>that close until after their gig.
>
>http://members.cox.net/glennbo/Flecktones.jpg

The Wootens are one talented family. I've done some Jazz gigs with
Victor, he's phenomenal. When they were kids growing up, music was
their recreation around the house. There was about 5 or so of them
playing different instruments. Victor said Roy was like the mad
scientist experimenting with all sorts of electronics and inventing
things. What a great talented bunch of guys. I bet it was a treat for
you to meet them.
--
Gerry Peters
From: gregor on