From: Painius on
"walt tonne" <tonnewalt487(a)gmail.com> wrote in message...

> About 1974 a paper* was circulated in a fairly tight Washington, DC.
> circle. Theme was that
> when population became critical the Russia,USA, and China would launch
> nuke stirkes of
> hundreds of 3rd world population centers.
>
> *Brookings Institute

LOL ! Now *there's* a big conspiracy-theory laugh for you...

A) There is no way to know when exactly the population
becomes "critical" -- it's probably already passed that
point in time.

B) Anyone who knows anything about "nukes" knows that
it would take *thousands*, not "hundreds" of targets in
order to have a significant effect upon the population.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "I don't know what you could say about a day
in which you have seen four beautiful sunsets."

P.P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth