From: Mark Brown on
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:28:22AM +0100, David Dajun Chen wrote:

> The attached is the GPIO part of the device drivers newly developed for DA9052 Power Management IC from Dialog Semiconductor.

While there is some gpiolib functionality in this code there is also
substantial additional functionality implementing non-stnadard APIs
which appear to mostly replicate existing kernel functionality. As I
said in reply to the regulator driver I'd strongly suggest comparing the
driver with other drivers for similar devices and if you're producing
something that looks substantially different to those drivers really
reexamining in detail why your driver is different and if it should be.