From: Ron Patterson on
Suddenly, when I boot up I get the following message:

"Generic Host Process for Win 32 Services has encountered a problem and
needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

If I ignore this and just click 'Don't Send', everything appears to work ok
but definitely want to solve this problem.

How do I solve this or stop it.

Thanks,
Ron

From: Rick Merrill on
Ron Patterson wrote:
> Suddenly, when I boot up I get the following message:
>
> "Generic Host Process for Win 32 Services has encountered a problem and
> needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
>
> If I ignore this and just click 'Don't Send', everything appears to work ok
> but definitely want to solve this problem.
>
> How do I solve this or stop it.
>
> Thanks,
> Ron

Is Windows managing your Virtual Memory?

From: Ron Patterson on
I have no idea. I don't even know what Virtual Memory is.
How can I tell please to answer your question.

From: Rick Merrill on
Ron Patterson wrote:
> I have no idea. I don't even know what Virtual Memory is.
> How can I tell please to answer your question.
are you running
Windows XP?