From: Kaz on
I was having the same issue with on my Dell INSPIRON 6000 Lap-top pc.
(Running Windows XP SP3 Home Edition).

Base on Styan input, What I did is that I opened my computer or explore and
then click Find. I type as *wzcdlg*;*wzcsapi*;*wzcsvc*. I seeked these three
files under C: drive but only found two files that wzcsapi.dll and wzcsvc.dll
in C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\sp2.cab.

I copied the two files and then pasted the files in c:\windows\system32
after I renamed the two files which are wzcsapi.dll and wzcsvc.dll fisrt like
Styan did (my case was not three files, only two files that mentioned above).

I hope this helps you out.