From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Alright, I have not really done much to further the science of
> probability theory. It really has not moved or budged much from French
> probability advances. We have the Fundamental Counting
> Principle as a exponental. A test with two choices (true false test)
> that has 3 questions would
> have 2x2x2 outcomes. With 4 questions would have 2x2x2x2.
> So the exponent in probability theory means "total possible outcomes."
>
> And we have the equation of 268! = 10^536
> Is like saying that "all possible sequental arrangements" = "total
> possible outcomes"
>
> So tonight, let me try to see if I can expand Probability theory into
> a whole new ballgame,
> or should I say cardgame or dice game. Instead of combinations and
> permutations, let me try
> to get Probability theory into a geometrical foundation.
>
> Let us start with 268! = 10^536 and view that as "all possible
> sequental arrangements of 268
> digit numbers" all containing digits from 0 to 9 inclusive (from the
> 10 in 10^536). And the number 10^536 now becomes the total number of
> these all possible sequental arrangements
> of 268 digit numbers. Let me give some examples to clear the mind.

I made a glaring mistake there, for it can not be ten digits from 0 to
9, for the permutation
there would be 10! So the 268! describes 268 digits and all the
possible arrangements of
268 digits, not 10 digits.

I am too tired and making too many mistakes. There are alot of subtle
interconnections
of the factorial versus exponent, and easy to cross wires and make
mistakes.

I should revert back to the surface of the sphere model and 2
dimensional.

Will think on this tomorrow.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/