From: Sherry on
Is there a way to "call" the AutoCorrect Dialog box programatically in Excel
2007? This would be the same as selecting the Office Button, Excel Options,
Proofing, AutoCorrect Options. I tried to record those steps but that doesn't
work.

Thanks.
From: Dave Peterson on
I didn't test this in xl2007, but it worked in xl2003:

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogAutoCorrect).Show

It shouldn't take too long for you to try it.

Please post your results. (I'm curious.)

From: Gary Keramidas on
dave

works in 2007 and 2010

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

From: Dave Peterson on
Thanks Gary.

From: Sherry on
Dave, works like a charm. Thank you very much!

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

> I didn't test this in xl2007, but it worked in xl2003:
>
> Application.Dialogs(xlDialogAutoCorrect).Show
>
> It shouldn't take too long for you to try it.
>
> Please post your results. (I'm curious.)
>

> On 05/15/2010 20:19, Sherry wrote:
> > Is there a way to "call" the AutoCorrect Dialog box programatically in Excel
> > 2007? This would be the same as selecting the Office Button, Excel Options,
> > Proofing, AutoCorrect Options. I tried to record those steps but that doesn't
> > work.
> >
> > Thanks.
> .
>
 |  Next  |  Last