From: Simon Dornooo on
Good day and how are you today?
There is information I think might interest you. First kindly confirm if
you are the owner of this email address.
I am Mr. Simon Dornoo, I work with Barclays Bank. I do not know if I am
talking to the right person, But I will like you to confirm if you are the
owner of this email ID. Already I have your name and details in our file
in the office, but somehow I am not comfortable and too sure that I am
communicating with the right owner of this email.
That is why I did not mention your Full Names, if you can prove that you
are the owner of this email ID, then I will furnish you with the
information that I have for you, when I am convinced I am talking to the
right person and will proceed with you.
I am taking this preventive measure because I do not want to talk to the
wrong person because of the sensitivity of the information regarding the
issue.
Other details will be forwarded to you as soon as I am convinced that I am
communicating with the right person,

Mr. Simon Dornoo