From: Sajjad Seyyed on
Eustáquio Rangel wrote:
> 2010/2/19 Sajjad Seyyed <treep_ir(a)yahoo.com>:
>> see
>> when write RUBy in google and submit Search in google
>> google will bring some link for search ok ?
>> now i want take the links !!!
>> now what should i do ?
>
> You should run the code I sent you. If you can't do that, I give up. :-)

i cant
i dont have code
i want the code
please if you have give me please

thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

i needdddddddd

pleassssssssssssss

From: Seebs on
On 2010-02-19, Sajjad Seyyed <treep_ir(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> i cant
> i dont have code
> i want the code
> please if you have give me please

You were provided with the code. If you can't figure out how to obtain
the code that was already given to you, I don't think anyone here can help
you.

Find someone who knows how to use a web browser and have them walk you
through it.

-s
--
Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam(a)seebs.net
From: Walton Hoops on
On 2/19/2010 11:35 AM, Seebs wrote:
> On 2010-02-19, Sajjad Seyyed<treep_ir(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> i cant
>> i dont have code
>> i want the code
>> please if you have give me please
>>
> You were provided with the code. If you can't figure out how to obtain
> the code that was already given to you, I don't think anyone here can help
> you.
>
> Find someone who knows how to use a web browser and have them walk you
> through it.
>
> -s

We've been through this same dance with (I'm betting) the same person
quite recently.
See the thread at: http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/201233#new

There's no point in continuing to reply. Just ignore him/her at let it die.

From: Josh Cheek on

# using 1.9.1 (I upgraded, finally, thanks to rvm!)
require 'mechanize'

internet = Mechanize.new
google = internet.get 'http://www.google.com'
form = google.forms.first