From: rotorama on
On 8 okt, 09:22, "mybigspamemailacco...(a)gmail.com"
<mybigspamemailacco...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this legit?  I asked for a book, and jhonrecard(at)gmail(dot)com
> responded, asking for $35 via moneybooker.  He sent one page PDF from
> thesolutionsmanual, but I am hesitant to send money (especially from
> a site that doesn't allow chargebacks).  Has anyone sent this guy
> money, and did he follow through?
>
> This is the response I got...
>
> hi ,
> Yes I do have instructor's solutionmanualfor  XXXXXXX.  It costs
> $35  .I attached a sample of thesolutionsand i will go ahead and
> send you the full solutionmanualafter payment via ( money bookers )
> to email : ehabkho(at)gmail(dot)com. The Complete PDF file will be
> sent to your email within 8 hours after payment.
> note : simply follow this link for paymenthttp://www.moneybookers.com/app/
> bye

I was wondering the exact same thing. The message I recieved back was
VERY similar, also asking me for $35 through paypal. This is the
response he gave me:

hi ,

Yes I do have solution manual for XXXXXXXXXX
It costs $35 .It offers Complete walkthroughs for each problem/
question as it is a complete photocopy of the manual, I attached a
sample of the solutions and i will go ahead and send you the full
solution manual PDF after payment via ( paypal ) to
email :jhontoyota2(at)gmail.com . The Complete file will be sent to
your email within 24 hours after payment.

bye