From: Kelly******** on
I am tring to fill in some fields on 1 sheet from data on another
I have an sheet1 where there is Name, Address, City, State, Zipcode, and
phone. I want a drop downbox to list the names on another sheet2 if the name
is on sheet 2 you select it in the combobox, it then fills in all the fields
Name, Address, City, State, Zipcode, and phone on sheet 1.

I have a form button on sheet 1 that if the name isnt on sheet2 you can add
it with a form so that is taken care of.

If it would be easier maybe have the Name field setup to where you just
start typing the name and if there is a match it automaticly fills in the
rest of the fields.