From: Guertas on
Hello,

Thanks for the help with our questions. We are now benchmarking data
integration solutions, with most of the tools interesting for our business.

We have been checking open source solutions and wonder which of the
proprietary or open source software could be best for us. Knowing that our
company is getting larger with a more important client base.

Thanks.

From: Pat77 on
There are advantages to using open source software. The program code is
accessible to the software users. The program is usually free and directly
downloadable from the company's website.

Most companies have forums to help you on problems, issues and support and
maintenance can be given by the companies.

Look at programs such as Talend Open Studio for your data integration needs.
It is an open source program.